Yup thats right.. Once upon a time I used to blog... then why the hell is this blog for!!!.. well just a change of playing turf.. a clean slate.. a new life.. yes thats it ... Migration and New Look Blog !!! Exodus and Renaissance .. !!!!
" Yeah yeah .. big deal... The blogger is the same !!! whats the big deal !!(yawn) " .. I heard you .... yeah you are right... the same blogger .. the same crap I guess.. but this is a new start ... lemme take a shot at it ...
And FYI, I blogged much before a Mr. AB of a certain film industry blogged his one liners on the net or Mr Perfect Khan declared he had a pet named Shah R***.. Guess if they could do crap like that, so could I !!!!
So here is me sharing my thoughts, experiences, creativity(do I even have any ??!!) and viewpoints on a myriad of topics..
So c ya all soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment